Greetings! My name is Erin Hart, and I am a psychic and intuitive energy healer based in Denver, Colorado. I am passionate about love and connection. My purpose is to facilitate spiritual growth and communicate messages from the spiritual or astral realm to those here on Earth.
Through several transformational life events, I came to know and communicate with my healing guides and the universal consciousness. I am an energy reader and healer, psychic, medium, pet communicator, and spiritual facilitator. I channel divine energy to move you forward in life, love, work, and spiritual path.
My official credential is a certificate in ministry awarded through the Church of Love and Laughter for a one-year seminary program. I studied with reverend and master energy healer, Naomi Horii, plus my fellow classmates, who are also fantastic healers, for more than 100 hours over a period of 12 months.
The course of study involved learning how to:
- Ground and center myself in any kind of situation
- Translate messages from the astral plane
- Laugh at the beauty of the universe
- Trust my intuition and knowing as a healer
- Develop several of my clairsenses: clairvoyance (seeing), claircognizance (knowing), clairsentience (feeling), clairempathy (knowing what others are feeling), and clairprescience (predicting)
- Be at one with my own divinity and the divinity of others
- Use dozens of energy healing techniques to move people along their path
And there was so much more! All of it was amazing, and I was called to it like nothing else that had come before in my life. So that’s my official cred.
My street cred is hundreds of hours of meditation, yoga, and psychotherapy; working through the grief of parting with my job, my husband, my house, and the life I thought I wanted so that I could make room for new learning, light, and love; and the 300+ readings and healings I’ve done through as a student, volunteer, and professional psychic. The wonderful souls I’ve worked with have used words like, “incredibly accurate,” “a bundle of light and joy,” and “helpful in moving me forward.”
I’m also a professional writer, editor, and enlightened business coach. You can read more about that work here. In my spare time, I love to be outside: gardening, hiking, biking, or walking the dogs. When the weather turns cooler, I practice yoga, make crafts, and read endless books about business, psychology, and spirituality.